What's new

FS Large den clearing- Hardware, and software

Everything includes shipping cost and ships priority mail. G&S fee included

15MM Maggard stand goes to first request
Lots of blades will be thrown into each order. On the magnitude of 50. Quality stuff too like kai, nacet, feather, ect.

Software lot- everything shown, including the cologne.

AdP Fico Di Amalfi 2.5 oz. sprayed once
NO Neon sun Set minus 2 scoops
WK Dance of Agrumes Set minus 1 scoop
NO Barbarr Set about 75% ? I dont remember. Mostly scooped and I lathered on the last shave for some reason. AS is to top of label.
AE St barts minus one scoop
AE chasing the dragon Set minus 3 scoops
RR XXX 95%
RR tuscan oud 95%
The club vanille vendetta 95%
$95

Timeless titanium polished .95 dual comb (SB/OC) with crown handle and polished stand- like new condition. will be packed into a carbon razor box.
retails $380 yours for $275

Blutt BR-1 1.20 gap razor like new condition in original box(nothing fancy its just cardboard with "blutt" on it)- currently withdrawn as it is out of stock and I need to assess the inventory before I regret selling it. It is a phenomenal razor and only considering selling because I find it similar to my carbon ++ gap (both high gap, low blade exposure razors delivering incredible shaves)

Ever ready streamline- I dont know how to describe vintage razor condition. This was my first and only. Nothing is bent. No deep scratches that would catch a fingernail. Mechanisms work perfect. Blade clamps tight and alights perfectly. some micro scratches throughout and plate loss under the base plate only. Note the light I took this under really shows imperfections way more than you will see normally. No packaging. Will throw in 5 new Personna PTFE-coated gem blades
$100 OBO

Carbon Brush Synthetic with 316L handle serial#3- used once.
Retails $140- $75

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The British Ever Ready Streamline is one of the best shavers in this format. If this had a case it would sell for up to $175.00.
Great deal for a very hard-to-find vintage.

GLWTS

Top Bottom