What's new

FS Large Den Cleaning (soaps, aftershaves, & straights)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soap/AS set, $300 for the Lot or:
B&M Beaudelaire
- $35 shipped
Soap - scooped twice
AS - used twice
B&M Diamond - $55 shipped
Soap - Glissant base scooped twice
AS - 2 bottles Deltus - 1 bottle new
1 bottle used twice
B&M Leviathan - $55 shipped
Soap - scooped 2 times
AS - used 2 times
EdT - used once
B&M Night Music - $75 shipped
Soap - 75% loaded and scooped
AS - 2 bottles each about 80%
EdT - used once
B&M Patches - $30 shipped
Soap - scooped 3 times
AS - used 3 times
Chiseled Face Midnight Stag - $25 shipped
Soap - scooped once
AS - used once
Mickey Lee Soapworks Unforgiven - $25 shipped
Soap - loaded once scooped once
AS - used twice.
Tallow+Steel Dark II - $45 shipped
Soap - scooped twice
AS - used twice
Tallow+Steel Maya - $40 shipped
Soap - scooped once
AS - used once

Soap, Cream, and Aftershave, $80 lot or:
B&M Roam
- $20 shipped
Loaded & scooped used 5 times total
Grooming Dept Molten - $25 shipped
Scooped once
Grooming Dept Coattails Redux - $25 shipped
Unused
TOBS Creams lot - $20 shipped
Sandalwood - 50%?
Cedarwood - used once
Wholly Kaw - $10 shipped
King of Bourbon balm used once.
20190710_172441.jpg 20190710_172227.jpg

Razors:
***Unless noted all razors have been honed by me through 12,000 grit Naniwa and .5 diamond paste on English Bridle. I am not a honemiester so I do not guarantee "shave ready." What I will say is that I sharpen and hone all of my own razors, I have been doing so for 10 years, and they pass the hanging hair test and give me great shaves. I do not use tape when I hone. Cheers!***

Dovo Forestal (Cocobolo)- $150 shipped
I purchased this razor from Lynn at the Imperial Shaving brick and mortar location in Ohio. Dovo no longer produces this razor with the Cocobolo scales for distribution the US. In the interest of full disclosure I dinged the edge on the sink and it put a small 1/32 deep chip on the cutting edge. So I re beveled, sharpened, and honed the razor myself, however this razor was rebeveled during my early stages of learning to sharpen and hone straight razors. The edge is wonderfully sharp, but isn't perfectly straight, and it may have a bit more hone wear than I would have liked. The price reflects all of this.
20190710_214153.jpg
Dovo 88 Yew wood- $125 shipped
From The Superior Shave website:
**(Dovo devoted <1% of 2018’s capacity for this 88’s 109-piece production run. This is a “manufactured rarity” cut throat razor, this being opposed to materials-scarcity rarities (genuine-mother-of-pearl or wooly-mammoth-tusk scaled Dovo straight razors, deceased blanks, etc.) Whisky distilleries adore the “manufactured rarity” shtick, so it is nice to see it pop up in the str8rzr industry.)**
The blank used for this razor is the exact same blank that they use for their Bergischer Lowe razor.
I have shaved with this razor twice and purchased from the brick and mortar location of The Superior Shave. I have not had to hone this one yet, Jarrod did that in store.
20190710_214308.jpg

Drew Dick - $200 shipped
Have not had to hone this one yet. It is still shave ready from Drew Dick. It only has 3 or 4 shaves on it. It was produced only a few months ago. The purple heartwood scales have a small area where finish has worn off. This was an issue that I contacted Drew about and he stated that he used CA glue for his finish. However, I decided not to risk the trip across the pond and back again. This is an outstanding razor. Original box included.
20190710_214410.jpg
Dubl Duck Wonderedge - $125 shipped
This razor was part of a lot I purchased within the last month. The scales are great and the blade is in great condition. There is a small area near the heel of the cutting edge that is frowned slightly. Still an outstanding shaver, comes with Wonderedge case, I just don't really need it anymore and I have a Goldedge that I am keeping. (Not sure why, but the pictures for the "show side" of this razor wouldn't load correctly. I assure you it's in amazing shape. Please PM for better photos.)
20190710_174018.jpg 20190710_214606.jpg

Red Imp 132 Wedge (Case)- $35 shipped
When I recieved this razor it had pretty bad "frown" wear to the cutting edge and because of that there is some hone wear on the spine, but nothing too bad see pics. Doesn't close perfectly centered and must be guided, but the scales are still the right size for the blade. Great shaver. No box.
20190710_214438.jpg
J.R. Torrey 900 - $75 shipped
I love this razor. It had some odd hone wear from before I got my hands on it. The spine has a slight curve to it but i wasn't really able to get a good picture of that. The blade doesn't close perfectly centered and must be guided. What I will say it that even with these flaws I still love this razor. Original box included.
20190710_214641.jpg

Genco Masterbarber Jr - $25 shipped
Great razor in great condition. The blade is down to < 9/16. No box.
20190710_214723.jpg

You can only add so many photos at once, so please PM me for additional pictures. All prices have shipping already added in. If you buy a few things I will throw in some free goodies like samples and what not. Shipping only to CONUS at this time. PM me with questions. PayPal. Thanks.

Last edited:
Updated List and Prices:
Soap/AS/Sets:
B&M Beaudelaire
- $30 shipped
Soap - scooped twice
AS - used twice
B&M Diamond - $50 shipped
Soap - Glissant base scooped twice
2 x AS - 1 bottle of Deltus formula new
1 bottle used twice
B&M Leviathan - $35 shipped
Soap - scooped 2 times
AS - used 2 times
B&M Night Music - $75 shipped
Soap - 75% loaded and scooped
AS - 2 bottles each about 80%
EdT - used once
B&M Roam soap only - $20 shipped
Loaded & scooped used 5 times total
Grooming Dept Molten Soap- $25 shipped
Scooped once
Grooming Dept Coattails Redux Soap- $25
Unused
Mickey Lee Soapworks Unforgiven - $25
Soap - loaded once scooped once
AS - used twice.
Tallow+Steel Dark II - $40 shipped
Soap - scooped twice
AS - used twice
Tallow+Steel Maya - $35 shipped
Soap - scooped once
AS - used once

Razors:
***Unless noted all razors have been honed by me through 12,000 grit Naniwa and .5 diamond paste on English Bridle. I am not a honemiester so I do not guarantee "shave ready." What I will say is that I sharpen and hone all of my own razors, I have been doing so for 10 years, and they pass the hanging hair test and give me great shaves. I do not use tape when I hone. Cheers!***

Dovo Forestal (Cocobolo)- $125 shipped
I purchased this razor from Lynn at the Imperial Shaving brick and mortar location in Ohio. Dovo no longer produces this razor with the Cocobolo scales for distribution the US. In the interest of full disclosure I dinged the edge on the sink and it put a small 1/32 deep chip on the cutting edge. So I re beveled, sharpened, and honed the razor myself, however this razor was rebeveled during my early stages of learning to sharpen and hone straight razors. The edge is wonderfully sharp, but isn't perfectly straight, and it may have a bit more hone wear than I would have liked. The price reflects all of this. See pictures.

Dovo 88 Yew wood- $125 shipped
**(Dovo devoted <1% of 2018’s capacity for this 88’s 109-piece production run. This is a “manufactured rarity” cut throat razor, this being opposed to materials-scarcity rarities (genuine-mother-of-pearl or wooly-mammoth-tusk scaled Dovo straight razors, deceased blanks, etc.) Whisky distilleries adore the “manufactured rarity” shtick, so it is nice to see it pop up in the str8rzr industry.)**
The blank used for this razor is the exact same blank that they use for their Bergischer Lowe razor.
I have shaved with this razor twice and purchased from the brick and mortar location of The Superior Shave. I have not had to hone this one yet, Jarrod did that in store.

Dubl Duck Wonderedge - $100 shipped
This razor was part of a lot I purchased within the last month. The scales are great and the blade is in great condition. There is a small area near the heel of the cutting edge that is frowned slightly. Still an outstanding shaver, comes with Wonderedge case, I just don't really need it anymore and I have a Goldedge that I am keeping.

J.R. Torrey 900 - $75 shipped
I love this razor. It had some odd hone wear from before I got my hands on it. The spine has a slight curve to it but i wasn't really able to get a good picture of that. The blade doesn't close perfectly centered and must be guided. What I will say it that even with these flaws I still love this razor.

All prices have shipping included. Shipping only to CONUS at this time.
PM me and let's talk. PayPal. Thanks.

Updated List and Prices:
Razors:
***I am not a honemiester so I do not guarantee "shave ready." What I will say is that I sharpen and hone all of my own razors, I have been doing so for 10 years, and they pass the hanging hair test and give me great shaves. I do not use tape when I hone. Cheers!***

Dovo Forestal (Cocobolo)- $120
I purchased this razor from Lynn at the Imperial Shaving brick and mortar location in Ohio. Dovo no longer produces this razor with the Cocobolo scales for distribution the US. In the interest of full disclosure I dinged the edge on the sink and it put a small 1/32 deep chip on the cutting edge. So I re beveled, sharpened, and honed the razor myself, however this razor was rebeveled during my early stages of learning to sharpen and hone straight razors. The edge is wonderfully sharp, but isn't perfectly straight, and it may have a bit more hone wear than I would have liked. The price reflects all of this. See pictures.

Dovo 88 Yew wood- $110

J.R. Torrey 900 - $65
I love this razor. It had some odd hone wear from before I got my hands on it. The spine has a slight curve to it but i wasn't really able to get a good picture of that. The blade doesn't close perfectly centered and must be guided. What I will say it that even with these flaws I still love this razor.

Final offer take all three razors for $220.
All prices have shipping included. Shipping only to CONUS at this time.
PM me and let's talk. PayPal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom