What's new

Lanolin SC's - Who are they?

Alright folks thanks for your input and keep them coming if they're anymore out there. I think I want to try the following;

1. Lavanda
2. Proraso Red (I think it might be scarce as some debate if it is still available or not)
3. any of these Omega, Ingrams, Floris, Godrej

I have noticed though that I have gotten some zits since using Musgo Real. Does anyone know if lanolin causes your pores to glog?

Omega soap and cream have lanolin. I have the soap, it's nice stuff.

Cheers,
David

Sorry, neither of the Omega products now contain lanolin. The list of ingredients on a newly purchased tub of soap did not list lanolin and an email to Omega confirmed that neither the soap or cream now contain lanolin.

John

The tub I bought in Jan. must have been old stock, so now I guess Omega soap is the same as Proraso.

Cheers,
David

Alright folks thanks for your input and keep them coming if they're anymore out there. I think I want to try the following;

1. Lavanda
2. Proraso Red (I think it might be scarce as some debate if it is still available or not)

I have noticed though that I have gotten some zits since using Musgo Real. Does anyone know if lanolin causes your pores to glog?

If you find proraso red I want a spare tube. Please let me know

1. Lavanda

Yes, it does. That's why I only use lanolin creams every once in awhile. I love the slickness but it's not the best thing for the skin.

You can still find the Omega tubs with lanolin, I just purchased four...I did ask before I bought them if they listed lanolin as an ingredient.

Top Bottom