What are your nicknames/aliases?
Laney

Where do you live?
Portland Oregon

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Office Manager/Construction

What is your favorite shave setup?
Brushes: Depending on the cream or soap, I have several favorite brushes I use Savile Row 104,108,112. Dovo Merkur Silvertip. Col. Conk Wood Handle.
Razors: Merkur Futur, HD, Long Handle, 1904, Progress; Various Gillettes (Too many to describe here).
Creams: All GFT's; Taylors Almond, Proraso, Charles Tyrwhitt, Most KMF's
The infamous Moss Scuttle
El Cheapo Aftershaves. My current favorite being Hoyt's 1868.
Feather Blades

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I have been playing Guitar (Hard Rock) for over 26 years. I have a very large collection of Pipes, so you guessed it....I am a pipe smoker. I collect DVD's (My favorites are Westerns. Big Clint Eastwood fan). I also enjoy shooting quite a bit. I like Black Powder shooting as well and have built several myself.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I am a very conserative, Married, Christian man. (Republican)
Also know that the correct way to pronounce my name would be Lanny, but it is not spelled that way. Guess my Mom thought she would be different. Oh well....What can you do?

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Welcome Laney... Enjoy B&B and post often (questions, answers. comments, etc... all are welcome here).

Thanks Gents..Many of you I recognize from somewhere else. Still trying to get used to the format here.:eek:

Laney1566 said:
How do I get that stupid phrase out from under my name? :mad: I never used a M3 in my life.

Keep posting and the "title" will change... more posts = better "title"

Laney1566 said:
How do I get that stupid phrase out from under my name? :mad: I never used a M3 in my life.
That is certainly not what our private investigators have told us about you. It's no use lying, Laney. We have the 8x10's of you at that seedy hotel, standing there in your undergarments with a M3 and a can of Barbasol.:biggrin:

Kyle said:
That is certainly not what our private investigators have told us about you. It's no use lying, Laney. We have the 8x10's of you at that seedy hotel, standing there in your undergarments with a M3 and a can of Barbasol.:biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

A most compromising position to be in. Don't worry we won't tell.

Top Bottom