What's new

Land Ho! has begun to roll off the assembly line!

IMG_3600.jpeg

Now available in our store right here: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

Super. What a nice product.

Is the "special reserve" by request only?

Nope, not by special request. It was so popular (but not quite as popular as Land Ho!) that it will have a separate listing. It will only be available on our site, however. Wild guess here but I'd say we will have it in a month if not sooner. The delay is the label which we are working on. It will be the same Land Ho! label but probably have a sticker noting "RESERVE" at the top of the label. We also may have a ribbon tied around the neck of the bottle as well. In process as they say but we will get there!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I see that StoneField Shaving now carries your products up here in Canada. Great to see the additional ways we can get your soaps and aftershaves. Congrats, Scott!

I see that StoneField Shaving now carries your products up here in Canada. Great to see the additional ways we can get your soaps and aftershaves. Congrats, Scott!

Yes, they are our most recent retail account and we are glad to have another outlet with our friendly neighbors to the north. If there is something that you want that Jonathan does not currently stock feel free to contact him and inquire.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Oh how interesting. Any more details on the scent profile? I read the description but with the citrus is this a summer scent? Do tell.

Oh how interesting. Any more details on the scent profile? I read the description but with the citrus is this a summer scent? Do tell.

The scent profile is something else - it is not as much citrus as it is "cheerful" if that is possible. Nobody has used it as much as I have at this point and a grin breaks out on my face each time it is applied. I don't know what it is - maybe it is just me but it comes off as having a "happy" personality to it.

Any eta on the soap?

Just Friday we finally got confirmation. The holdup has been difficulty is securing the containers and lids of all things. Due to the global virus it seems supply chains are goofed up worldwide. But we finally have the containers in house. Production is later this coming week with them going on the site perhaps Sept. 23. The soap and cream will both be available at that time. The balm will come later, perhaps in a month.

Top Bottom