What's new

Lamy Safari PIF/Contest

I'm in. 187 screws. Just found my old Scheffers el cheapo pen from high school - 50 years old and got ink stuck everywhere. Thought I would take up using a fountain pen again.

I'm in, have never tried a FP. 68 screws is my guess, I would use it to improve my penmanship. Thanks for the opportunity!

155 screws. I would use the pen to write my daily logs for the construction sites I visit each day at work.

I'm in. 143 screws. I'd use the pen to take notes in my classes for the Bachelor of Information Technology degree I am studying. ;^)

I'm in.

My guess:
proxy.php

I've always wanted to try this particular pen. I've heard great things about it. I'd just use it to take notes on the notepad I keep in the kitchen. Making grocery lists and stuff, and also updating the calendar I keep on the fridge. I'm currently using a Pilot Varsity pen for that task.

I'm in, 104 screws. I have a nice journal and settled for cheaper pens rather than this which I had my eye on. Great PIF!

I'm in and will say 223 screws. As to what to do with the pen I'd write with it of course. The nicest working pen that I have is an inexpensive uniball disposable, so this would be a welcome addition to my home office.

I'm in with a guess of 127 screws. I'd use it to carry at work, as I much preferred the safari (which an accident left broken) over the kaweco I now have. Good luck to everyone. This is a tough one to guess. I'd say it's a one pound box of screws in the jar, but it's just a guess at how many that's going to be.

Top Bottom