What's new

Lambda Athena

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
That handle on your brush sure looks nice! Please tell me more!

It's just another SV 30 mm LE brush. Put together out of numerous types of wood. My guess is they used up their scrap pieces.

That said, in all respects SV makes terrific brushes. None of mine are anything other than top drawer brushes in all respects. If anything the 30 mm brushes which are generally unobtanium are even more to my liking than ⇩the fabulous SV 2.0⇩ beauties.

7-23-22.SV-3.Brushes.Tortoise.Cocobolo.Horn..640 (1).JPG

All that said, all SV brushes are big. The one you're curious about is even bigger and might be too large both in handle and knot for some gentlemen.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I have put my name on the Athena waiting list back in mid of December 2022.

Two weeks ago I have asked Theo to reserve me a particular serial number of the 2023 razors. He confirmed, but noted that this serial number would not be part of the upcoming batch to be released in April . So my name likely will come up in late summer... next batch but one... 😀

Cheers!

I have put my name on the Athena waiting list back in mid of December 2022.

Two weeks ago I have asked Theo to reserve me a particular serial number of the 2023 razors. He confirmed, but noted that this serial number would not be part of the upcoming batch to be released in April . So my name likely will come up in late summer... next batch but one... 😀

Cheers!
It must be a meaningful number for you to voluntarily increase your wait so that you get it. It’s great that your razor will be even more special for you.

Gifted my Athena to my nephew. Curious to receive his feedback as to how it works for him. I gave him a Feather AS-D2 about a year and a half ago, which he really likes. So far he only uses Feather blades. Since he’s happy with them, I’m restraining myself from encouraging him to try other blades. Don’t want to push him down that rabbit hole! I have been accused of being a bad influence at times.😁😁
Jack

Gifted my Athena to my nephew. Curious to receive his feedback as to how it works for him. I gave him a Feather AS-D2 about a year and a half ago, which he really likes. So far he only uses Feather blades. Since he’s happy with them, I’m restraining myself from encouraging him to try other blades. Don’t want to push him down that rabbit hole! I have been accused of being a bad influence at times.😁😁
Jack
Who us?????😉🤣

By the way, that nephew just received a mighty fine gift.👍

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Jack

Lucky nephew. Uncle Jack has got to be his favorite relative.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom