What's new

Lambda Ares V2

I have put in my order for both…..The Athena in December and the Ares yesterday. Will see how the whole mailing process goes from here.

I have tried communicating with the Wolfman Company personnel on several occasions, without any acknowledgment whatsoever. I realize and appreciate customer service when I see it, (unfortunately hard to find sometimes), and this group has none unfortunately. At least in my books.

Dropped in fresh Voskhod …

Best shave yet with either Lambda 🙌

A620FDDE-A1EB-4006-B78E-EFE34C66CBD6.jpeg

I have put in my order for both…..The Athena in December and the Ares yesterday. Will see how the whole mailing process goes from here.

I have tried communicating with the Wolfman Company personnel on several occasions, without any acknowledgment whatsoever. I realize and appreciate customer service when I see it, (unfortunately hard to find sometimes), and this group has none unfortunately. At least in my books.

Atta boy!! @Butch Waxx

Really it shaves closer than the Blackbird, that something.
Supposed to be. Really does it shave closer than the Blackbird? I couldn't edit my post at the time I realized I didn't put a question mark, totally different meaning.

Well after a long search, many hours spent, many hours thinking, many hours of contemplating, I wanted to add to my modern collection of razors (don't have many, which is ok, all of this is RAD's fault), the vintages sucked me back in, per the norm and so where RAD was really going rampant yesterday, I decided to do a slow down, make a list (ie be methodical instead of compulsive) and see what looked good out there.

Per the feed back here and wanting a modern open comb (I could add more vintage open comb to I have some in mind but we shall see), something I don't have yet, I decided to add myself to the list for razors. Whehter I go thru with it when it comes up or not is up to me as I have time however this seems to be a great razor. I have tried to be more disciplined so we shall see since it it a waiting list, gives me time but this looks to tick the boxes of a great modern open comb.

Top Bottom