What are your nicknames/aliases?
Laura

Where do you live?
Cleveland, Ohio

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
IT professional

What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur 38c, Simpsons 46 Berkeley Best Badger, Shark SS/Platinum or Astra SP blades. I don't yet have a favourite soap or aftershave, but I'm interested in trying various brands and fragrances.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
computers, smartphones, music, reading, fountain pens

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I'm always interested in learning about new shaving soaps and aftershaves, since I love to discover new fragrances, especially those that are of the floral or fruity type.

What is your area of specialty within the IT field. I myself am in IT pro. Right now I am working on becoming a security expert.

What is your area of specialty within the IT field. I myself am in IT pro. Right now I am working on becoming a security expert.
I do help desk support (both hardware and software-PCs and mobile devices).

Have you taken your Security+ exam yet?

I do help desk support (both hardware and software-PCs and mobile devices).

Have you taken your Security+ exam yet?

Currently I have an AS in information systems engineering. The only cert I have Currently is my A+. I'm working on ITIL foundation. Through WGU.

I was working as help desk tech at the hospital I worked at, until I had a lot of health issues and had 6 emergency surgeries over two years. Was let go and now that the medical problems are taken care of looking for another IT position.

Currently I have an AS in information systems engineering. The only cert I have Currently is my A+. I'm working on ITIL foundation. Through WGU.

I was working as help desk tech at the hospital I worked at, until I had a lot of health issues and had 6 emergency surgeries over two years. Was let go and now that the medical problems are taken care of looking for another IT position.

I'm sorry you have not been feeling well, but I'm glad you are doing better now. I also only have the A+ currently, but want to get the Network+ and Security+.

Good luck on your certifications and your job search. [emoji4]

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I am dreading taking net+. I took the prep class for my AS degree and it was the hardest class I had. I had all A's and B's except that class. In that one I got a D. It sucked. But it is a great cert to have and I will get it. I have also had a few interviews with companies wanting a basic knowledge of ITIL. That would be a good cert for you to look into.

Top Bottom