What's new

Ladies

Having cringed many a time at the sound a Gillette Venus razor makes dragged dry by my wife across her legs, I decided enough was enough.

So, I intervened.

I lathered her legs up with my quickest (and cheapest) product. She was in the bath and in a skeptical hurry. So palmolive stick it was, brushed to a nice supportive cream with my futur badger (needs replacing). Then shaved her right leg with my Edwin Jagger bulbous lined razor. The loaded astra blade cut so smoothly along that level cutting surface (unlike my chin) that she asked if it was actually cutting the hair.

To cut a long story short, she went from being an absolute skeptic, to asking if I was going to do the other leg.

So, here's the moral of the story, if you want to justify the obsession to the wife, you know what to do.

Dan

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Buy her some Noxzema Classic Clean in the big blue tub. Many men use this as a pre-shave. It is very slick, and inexpensive (about $6 for a 12oz tub). It rinses off with no residue and will leave her legs nice and soft. But most importantly she will use it because it is not a masculine product.

I’ve convinced my girlfriend to use a harry’s razor instead of those pink horrors she usually buys, but that’s about as far as i think she’ll go.

I’ve convinced my girlfriend to use a harry’s razor instead of those pink horrors she usually buys, but that’s about as far as i think she’ll go.
Same. Everytime she complains about irritation or missing spots I remind her I have an wntire cabinet of stuff she can try. Hasnt happened yet though.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Your a lucky man if your wife lets you in the bathroom while she is using it. Mine doesn't anymore.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Mine uses the same Venus or whatever for weeks, if not months.

It cannot be even partly sharp anymore. It can't be! :001_07:

The only thing she has adopted is nonlathering creams I don't use - Clubman, Dr.Carver etc. Those don't wash off in the shower as easily as the bar soap she's used to using ...

AA

Truer words have never been written/spoke/mumbled under one's breath
My Wife and I have our own bathrooms. She uses the master bedroom ensuite and I use the basement bathroom. Mine has a bigger vanity which I like. She sometimes visit me and will roll her eyes at all the AS bottles, soaps and DE razors et cetera. It all sits on the vanity(sic).

Your a lucky man if your wife lets you in the bathroom while she is using it. Mine doesn't anymore.

You know that the romance is over
And love is a dying flower...
When she comes and takes a s**t
While you are in the shower...

My Wife and I have our own bathrooms. She uses the master bedroom ensuite and I use the basement bathroom. Mine has a bigger vanity which I like. She sometimes visit me and will roll her eyes at all the AS bottles, soaps and DE razors et cetera. It all sits on the vanity(sic).
Similar setup for the GF & I except in my house I have the bath off the master bedroom and she has a W/C off another bedroom (her space is a little larger so I don't really feel guilty). Situation is the inverse at her house where she has the master bathroom and I'm relegated to a much more humble space. In application the only difference between the two is she's nested more....much more....in my house than I in hers.

You know that the romance is over
And love is a dying flower...
When she comes and takes a s**t
While you are in the shower...
LOL, yup! Don't need to see or hear my significant other grunting one out (and she sure as heck doesn't need to see or hear me). And for some reason I've always thought clipping toenails is better done sans audience.

Ha, I’m the opposite. I can’t convince my BF to switch. He seems pretty content to just rub and smell my freshly shaven legs

I got the wife shaving with brush and tub soap. She really likes the soap commander rose and the grapefruit.

She won’t use the safety razor. But she will let me shave her legs with a safety razor for her.

Cheap hair conditioner is the best for shaving women's legs,my wife also uses a black plastic Wilkinson DE with great results.

Top Bottom