What's new

Ladas Super Stainless

You know who out there is using them, and who has had good luck with them?

I for the life of me can't get along with them, they hurt, I can't find the right angle, I'm on my 2nd blade now, and I use a blade for five days and then pitch it. Maybe I need to spend more days with this blade, but with the pain and displeasure I ask myself why.

I have easy to shave facial hair so remember YMMV. That said Ladas have always been one of my favorite blades for smoothness. They aren't upper tier 'sharp' but they are very comfortable to my face. To the point they are often the blade I grab if I've had a misadventure with a blade the day before.

You know who out there is using them, and who has had good luck with them?

I for the life of me can't get along with them, they hurt, I can't find the right angle, I'm on my 2nd blade now, and I use a blade for five days and then pitch it. Maybe I need to spend more days with this blade, but with the pain and displeasure I ask myself why.

I tried 2 Ladas blades from RBC. Both were rough and scratchy. They are easily the worst blades I have tries thus far. But they work for others.

1582658333562.png

These are the culprit right here of my pain.........congrats to anyone that can make these work for them.

Been awhile since I tried one. And I will leave it at that!! :sob: :sob:

More power to the guys who love Ladas!!

Are the Ladas more or less sharp than the Vokshod? I like the Rapira Platinum Lax and Swedish Supersteel, but while the Vokshod are relatively smooth, they just don't cut my wiry facial hair very well.

Are the Ladas more or less sharp than the Vokshod? I like the Rapira Platinum Lax and Swedish Supersteel, but while the Vokshod are relatively smooth, they just don't cut my wiry facial hair very well.

I can’t tell much difference in the 4 of them in my slants. With any of them, it almost feels like there’s not even a blade in the razor from the very first shave.

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;WISE;CoA;4yr/10yr Sabbatical

Used one a few minutes ago in a Game Changer 84 OC. First stroke was down from my left sideburn. Honestly felt like no blade was in the razor. I had to stop and look to see if stubble was being shaved off.

Top Bottom