What's new

La Toja

As a huge fan of all things La Toja (shave cream, stick, balm, splash) I want a longer lasting (than the splash) scent that smells just like the cream. I know they have a Cologne....picture below. Has anyone on here tried this, and if so, does it match the cream?

Thanks in advance....

latojamanantialescolonia_grande.jpg

I see Italian Barber sells this, I just may have to blind-purchase it. I love the scent of La Toja anything I've tried, how bad can it be??

Leap of faith taken. Just ordered it. Way back in 2012 someone asked the same question on here that I did, and apparently the poster contacted La Toja and was told it smells just like the cream. Fingers crossed.

Leap of faith taken. Just ordered it. Way back in 2012 someone asked the same question on here that I did, and apparently the poster contacted La Toja and was told it smells just like the cream. Fingers crossed.

I just emailed IB and this was their response regarding the scent:

"I have only smelt it a few times, it's a spicier classic colonia. Something like an acqua di parma with more spice notes.
Kind Regards,
Tom
The RazoRock & ItalianBarber Support Team"

I have it in my cart, need to get the order over $60 for free shipping :D

Interesting... I just got the aftershave splash, but I'll be interested to see how you think this compares. I've had the soap stick but not the cream tube. They even good shower gel and soap!

I just emailed IB and this was their response regarding the scent:

"I have only smelt it a few times, it's a spicier classic colonia. Something like an acqua di parma with more spice notes.
Kind Regards,
Tom
The RazoRock & ItalianBarber Support Team"

I have it in my cart, need to get the order over $60 for free shipping :D

Hmm, the cream smells spicy for sure when lathering and shaving, the middle notes are sandalwood and kinda 'smokey' i guess, the dry down is sweeter - an absolutely brillinat classic barber shop scent. Ah well, I ordered some so we will see.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
As a huge fan of all things La Toja (shave cream, stick, balm, splash) I want a longer lasting (than the splash) scent that smells just like the cream. I know they have a Cologne....picture below. Has anyone on here tried this, and if so, does it match the cream?

Thanks in advance....

View attachment 1126827

I use it regularly with La Toja soap (and cream) and La Toja Aftershave.

Good stuff. :cool:

What a cool-looking bottle. I've used the AS, which is very nice. I am strongly inclined to think it must not be similar to the AS, but I'll bet it's still very nice and worth buying. The AS is green, so that may be another indicator of difference.

I've had the AS splash but wasn't blown away. As far as scent goes, I lean more towards the Sensitive Skin version.
The Sensitive Skin AS balm is a great product, for both performance and fragrance.

I’ve got the La Toja stick and shaving cream. I’d love to hear more descriptions of the balms and aftershaves’ scents.

Top Bottom