What's new

La Toja

Does anyone else love this little shave stick. Here lately I’ve been going back to basics using a Gillette Red tip, a Big Bruce synthetic and LaToja shave stick. The little thing is really impressive. I really wants to make me sell off everything else I have and just use it along with maybe one or two others.

Big favorite here! Many others will agree! Couldn’t believe it was a veggie soap when I first tried it. The La Toja creams are very good, too.

I believe I’m going to order the cream tonight along with about 5 other of the shave sticks from Maggards. Not sure how long a stick will last but man it’s nice. Can’t believe it’s a veggie base either.

I was actually going to post something about the prefferred shave stick. Currently I've been using the Spieck stick, which creates some pretty excellent lather, and has decent post shave feel. Is la toja comparable? It's impressive that these humble little soaps hold their own in a world of top tier artisanal stuff

I love La Toja soap. I think it's the best soap around. Makes the most lather with the least effort. The only one that comes close to it is Mystic Water IMO.

Merkur_RR.JPG

Top Bottom