What's new

La Toja Shave Cream

Burnt cig smell didn't come to my mind, but I can see how someone might describe it that way. I used the cream again this morning--truly great stuff.

I will do the whole of April with La Toja cream and splash :c9:
IMG_0315.jpg

Good stuff, but the La Toja stick is better. The aftershave is quite a good product, also. It does not smell like the soap or the cream. More of a Spanish barbershop scent. Good healing properties.

I’ve been using the after shave balm as of late and you’re right it has very good healing properties. I love the Proraso green balm scent better but the la toja is good and the healing properties take it over the top for me

Two shaves in with the cream. It’s excellent, as advertised. I found the scent to be off-putting at first, but find it to be quite pleasant now that I’m used to it. The splash here is more $$ than Maol, so I won’t be investing in the set.

I used this cream for the first time last night & the performance was great. The scent I need to get used to. I also found the scent to be on the smoky side. But can't argue with the price & over-all performance.

How does the scent of the sensitive compare to the red?
Thanks.

Top Bottom