What's new

La Toja/La Toja: Classic Old School Combination

Recently ordered the 150 ml bottle of La Toja AS.

This is an excellent product with an old school vibe! I classify La Toja AS in the category of classic healing products with fleeting scents, along with Speick, Proraso green and Floid.

For some time the La Toja shave stick has been my ‘go to’ travel option, again a classic that smells like ‘soap’ with excellent performance regardless of water hardness, etc.

So this AM I went La Toja/La Toja for a totally excellent shave! :a29::a29:

La Toja is one of those splashes I've wanted to try out for a long time. I tried to get a bottle when I was in Spain in late 2017, but unfortunately I could only find the balm at several stores and I wanted the splash!

Sounds interesting, especially since I'm a big fan of Speik, just don't know if I can get beyond that name though :prrr:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I like to use it in the springtime. Good stuff!

full

Goes well with any soap, but the stick is great.

I like La Toja aftershave as well. Need to get some more soon as I'm down to 1\4 bottle left.

It also makes me want to try the shave stick.

This is an excellent product with an old school vibe! I classify La Toja AS in the category of classic healing products with fleeting scents, along with Speick, Proraso green and Floid.

For some time the La Toja shave stick has been my ‘go to’ travel option, again a classic that smells like ‘soap’ with excellent performance regardless of water hardness, etc.

What does the La Toja AS smell like?

Short lasting scent in the Speick family: herbal, mineral, hint of menthol. Great skin nourishing qualities!

I had planned on asking about what the splash smelled like. Great description! You said the soap smells like soap. That I can get my head around, but I haven’t met a splash that smells like soap yet.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Excellent
i haven't tried the soap yet but got the a/s after reading about its special properties. Its a huge bottle also.

Am just going to have a shave in a minute and foiiow it up with a pressie I got in the mail call yesterday.
Yes!.... La Toja! Never tried it before, but I think it was one of your posts, Big J, which drew my attention to it.
so, I blame you!

Am just going to have a shave in a minute and foiiow it up with a pressie I got in the mail call yesterday.
Yes!.... La Toja! Never tried it before, but I think it was one of your posts, Big J, which drew my attention to it.
so, I blame you!

Please let us know how this works out.

(I predict you will say, “Thank you!”)

Please let us know how this works out.

(I predict you will say, “Thank you!”)
Sorry! I made a ****-up! I had a 'senior moment'!
It was Floid vigaroso I had this morning.
I've got 'La Toja' on my wishlist and I got confused... after all... they're both spanish,right?
Without digressing from the subject of the thread too much ; the vigaroso was a nice splash.
The scent was a bit a cross between a Catholic church and a vanilla ice-cream! It lingers well and I'm sure it will grow on me, (I've often found that with 'new' splashes).
Must say that the post splash feel on the face is right up with the best! (used OSP tallow soap followed by generic WH, then splash).
A good summer a/s along with Proraso green.
Will let you know when I really do get La Toja! :001_smile

Sorry! I made a ****-up! I had a 'senior moment'!
It was Floid vigaroso I had this morning.
I've got 'La Toja' on my wishlist and I got confused... after all... they're both spanish,right?
Without digressing from the subject of the thread too much ; the vigaroso was a nice splash.
The scent was a bit a cross between a Catholic church and a vanilla ice-cream! It lingers well and I'm sure it will grow on me, (I've often found that with 'new' splashes).
Must say that the post splash feel on the face is right up with the best! (used OSP tallow soap followed by generic WH, then splash).
A good summer a/s along with Proraso green.
Will let you know when I really do get La Toja! :001_smile

Good man! The Vigoroso is also terrific IMHO! :a14::a14:

Top Bottom