What's new

La Toja cream is simply amazing

As the title says, La Toja cream is simply amazing. I used it today for the first time and wow does it make lather. I put about a 3/4 inch (20 mm) piece on my wet brush and in about 30 seconds I had a bowl full of lather. I found my holy grail of creams. This stuff is great.

La Toja_General.JPG

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for your thoughts. I have La Toja soap stick to try. I have heard so much about it I thought I should try it. I haven’t yet but I will and I will keep my eye out here in Australia for the La Toja cream.

Thanks for your thoughts. I have La Toja soap stick to try. I have heard so much about it I thought I should try it. I haven’t yet but I will and I will keep my eye out here in Australia for the La Toja cream.

I think they make the best shave stick. Now I also love the cream.

Is the scent similar to the stick?
I love the stick scent, unfortunately the performance is not there for me.

The scent is not quite the same. If the performance is not there for you with the stick then you are doing something wrong. Most guys around here feel it is about the best performing stick.

Just pleased you like the cream. I really like it too and will order me some as soon as I'm finished with a tube of Proraso Blue.

Yes, thanks to you (because I'm sick of my sink clogging up.) I gave away most of my soaps and I have settled on this La Toja cream, Nivea stick, and Clubman puck, and Van der Hagen Luxury for stick and puck. That's it. Two sticks and two pucks and one cream.
I will keep it simple. I gave away 21 soaps.

Yes, thanks to you (because I'm sick of my sink clogging up.) I gave away most of my soaps and I have settled on this La Toja cream, Nivea stick, and Clubman puck, and Van der Hagen Luxury for stick and puck. That's it. Two sticks and two pucks and one cream.
I will keep it simple. I gave away 21 soaps.

You made fellow shavers happy and sorted your own predicament. Well done. :)

Nice report @shave/brush! I do like their shave stick for sure. It’s my go-to travel soap.

I had a hard time reading the rest of the thread though, my eye kept getting stuck on your SE. Is that a General? :drool:

Top Bottom