What's new

la maison du barbier synthetic

Any idea if La Maison du Barbier has stopped making their synthetic brushes?

I see they are available on Fendrihan for a premium (CAD 52) but I remember them being a lot more affordable. Is that a good place to buy from?

Of course, when I looked at brush prices on the Plisson site, my eyes popped. Their most affordable brush will now cost > $100 shipped!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Any idea if La Maison du Barbier has stopped making their synthetic brushes?

I see they are available on Fendrihan for a premium (CAD 52) but I remember them being a lot more affordable. Is that a good place to buy from?

Of course, when I looked at brush prices on the Plisson site, my eyes popped. Their most affordable brush will now cost > $100 shipped!

When I looked up Paladin synthetic brushes, I had the equal reaction. Even though their synthetic, they cost hundreds of dollars, their cheapest is just bellow 200 dollars, its crazy. I will admit that many Paladin brushes are certainly gorgeous for sure, but I wouldn't pay that!

When I looked up Paladin synthetic brushes, I had the equal reaction. Even though their synthetic, they cost hundreds of dollars, their cheapest is just bellow 200 dollars, its crazy. I will admit that many Paladin brushes are certainly gorgeous for sure, but I wouldn't pay that!

It’s probably not quite the same thing here as with Paladin.

Owing to duties, etc., goods are always more expensive after arriving here from across the pond.

Top Bottom