What's new

LA FORÊT DE LIGUEST SHAVING SOAP - ICARUS BASE - 4OZ - LIMITED EDITION

I think that the La Foret soap just got released yesterday, so I don't think there will be any reviews on that one yet.
But there will be some reading on the other Icarus-base soaps in the shaving soaps section.

Last edited:
I’ve used the La Foret de Liguest aftershave and EdT for a number of months. In the early days, I found the scent somewhat challenging but, like many of Chatillon Lux’s scents, it grew on me. I now find it one of my favorite CL scents, and I believe I’ve got them all...

Is it really a dark scent? Is it difficult or risky scent?

I certainly wouldn't say dark! When I think of dark I think of Darkfall, Lavanille, or Hallows. I think of it as a bright rich scent with some caramelly notes that make it perfect for fall! I don't have the scent notes infront of me, but I think it's a likeable scent.

I certainly wouldn't say dark! When I think of dark I think of Darkfall, Lavanille, or Hallows. I think of it as a bright rich scent with some caramelly notes that make it perfect for fall! I don't have the scent notes infront of me, but I think it's a likeable scent.

Thanks, from description of scent notes was not looking a dark one as someone reporting, I imagine more like your description...

Top Bottom