What's new

L occitane travel brush

I felt one at the L'Occitane store and it felt really shoddy, especially for the price. I would look elsewhere for a travel brush, such as Ashford's T&H turnback.

Scotto said:
I felt one at the L'Occitane store and it felt really shoddy, especially for the price. I would look elsewhere for a travel brush, such as Ashford's T&H turnback.

I already have......never hurts to have more than one though.

I was at the store and it was within my grasp. I didn't bother to even pick it up. It really didn't look that good to attract attention. I think there are finer brushes out there.

I own this brush and I find the quality quite good. The attention to detail is wonderful and the bristles are perfectly trimmed. The fit, finish and over all design are very good. The case is vented in case you don't have time to allow the brush to completely air dry. The brush can be used alone or fit into it's handle for additional length. I prefer to use just the brush.

What I don't really like about it is it's very stiff. I have other boar brushes that are considerably softer. This might be less of an issue for those who create lather in a bowl but I like to lather on my face and this brush is pretty stiff for that.

Bottom line, if I am travelling I could use this brush and do fine. It stays in my shaving kit should I ever forget to pack a softer brush. I do think there are better options especially at this price point but overall not a bad offering.

Ken

hm trimmed? - no thanks

I myself wasn't impressed with it at the store at all. Not even sure how much it cost... But I think I saw some new on ebay for $20 - maybe worth it?

Cheers
Ivo

Top Bottom