What's new

L&L Grooming After Shaves

Anyone have these aftershaves? I have the Cuir Et E'pices soap
and find the scent unique so I'd like to get some input on any
of their AS's

I have the Trismegistus (Terre d'Hermes)splash and soap.Fantastic scent and better than most on longevity.
Real nice face feel on the splash,think more moisturizing than drying/burn feel.A little goes a long way.
The only complaint I have is the restrictor,it isn't your typical small dribble type.Not a big deal though,just place your thumb over the top and dispense.
If you enjoy the soap I would think you would like the splash as well.

I have the Darkfall and After the Rain aftershave. The scent on Darkfall is amazing and lasts for a long time. My skin feels great after using both. The ATR is mentholated, pretty heavily IMO, but they are great products.
Im with WV on the restrictor, doesnt really restrict anything but its not a deal breaker at all.

I wish I had something useful to contribute here. The L & L Grooming soaps and aftershaves are near the top of my curiosity list among products I haven't yet tried. The Chatillon Lux aftershaves, tonics and salves are also high on my list.
I look forward to more feedback from users.

I just got the Marshlands A/S...amazing, I am in love with the scent, easily in my top three. I will definitely be trying more of their offering and need to get the marshlands soap now. I gotta agree with WVHDRider above though about the restrictor...it kinda sucks in fact I wasn't paying attention when i opened it and i just tipped the bottle to get a couple drops out, well i got about three tablespoonsfulls out. I'd almost prefer no rstrictor and just thumb it instead but that's a small gripe and a fixable one. the product is outstanding.

That is a brand I'm unfamiliar with. Enjoy!

I can only speak for the Marshlands aftershave but it is suppossed to be a "natural smokey vetiver" I've never had any vetiver except Fine's 'clean" which i know enough about vetiver to know their are two types. Anyway I gravitate towrads and realised I love earthy, natural less complicated scents and marshlands is 100 percent 'earthy" so it's right up my alley. With that said I'm sure their products span the range. L & L is now based on the one product in my top four "artisan" brands and those would be LA shaving Co. Mikes, Le pere Lucien and Stirling

I got some L&L Darkfall and tried it out this morning. So far, it's feeling great and the scent is wonderful.
The smell changes quite a bit from the bottle (which is very intense tar, smokey) to the face (where the agarwood comes out), and after a few minutes it starts smelling amazing. I like the consistency of it as well; very moisturizing, but no sticky feeling or anything like that.

This bottle came with a nicer restrictor. Looks like they listened to their customers on this.

I just got the Marshlands A/S...amazing, I am in love with the scent, easily in my top three. I will definitely be trying more of their offering and need to get the marshlands soap now. I gotta agree with WVHDRider above though about the restrictor...it kinda sucks in fact I wasn't paying attention when i opened it and i just tipped the bottle to get a couple drops out, well i got about three tablespoonsfulls out. I'd almost prefer no rstrictor and just thumb it instead but that's a small gripe and a fixable one. the product is outstanding.
Is the one you have the original forumalation with alcohol, and menthol? If so, how strong would you say the menthol level is?

Top Bottom