What's new

l forgot to dry my brush, and left it out all day. Is it ok to use?

Ha! Proves two things: I talk too much, and 2) you need a better hobby!
Being here IS my hobby. lol. I do have many hobbies but B&B gets me through the slow nights at work and the nights at home I don't feel like watching tv or anything after SWMBO goes to bed.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Being here IS my hobby. lol. I do have many hobbies but B&B gets me through the slow nights at work and the nights at home I don't feel like watching tv or anything after SWMBO goes to bed.
I can relate my friend.

I'm not there there yet. I decided to ease into it 1 per week until Feb 1, then the hammer drops.
I have been doing a modified version of that. I am currently using Haslinger Coconut and GD After the Fire alternating them each day. Makes 3017ing a soap a lot easier.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
1580772916491.png

I hate to disagree but this could be a very serious health issue. Just washing it in Ship-Shape and then Barbicide might not do the trick.

1580772832955.png

It depends on the brush. Please post details and photos.

1580772866718.png

It might be your brush will be a candidate for my free brush disposal service (for B&B members only). Sometimes the matter is so urgent I'll even pay postage.

Happy shaves, and stay safe,

Jim

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
It might be your brush will be a candidate for my free brush disposal service (for B&B members only). Sometimes the matter is so urgent I'll even pay postage.

The higher end brushes of course requiring the utmost in proper handling... Thank you for stepping up :)

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
If it's a very nice brush I'm quite certain it's filled with microscopic mold that makes the brush useless and cannot be removed safely without the proper equipment - which I happen to own. Send the brush, along with a $25 disposal fee.

If it's a run of the mill brush then your fine, stop worrying.

I recently spent the night at my girlfriend's house. Needing a shave I went to grab the gear I keep at her house. A EJ89, some RazoRock soap and a Semogue 610 brush.

The brush was a matted mess, with lather caked into the bristles. :eek2:

She wanted to give the brush and soap a try. After soaping and drying the brush twice, you could never even tell she was abused.

Top Bottom