What's new

KULPOL Ogorkowy plyn po goleniu

Best of luck gents - I hope you like the scent!
I found the shipping to the UK from Poland very quick, although the eBay shop is selling in The Republic of Ireland.

Best of luck gents - I hope you like the scent!
I found the shipping to the UK from Poland very quick, although the eBay shop is selling in The Republic of Ireland.
I hope so too. Otherwise it'll make its way to the BST or a PIF. I'll report back.

What better things do I have to do in quarantine than spend $20 on Polish aftershave? Order is in. It'll be interesting to see if they ship to the U.S.
So this arrived 3 or 4 weeks ago - pretty quick shipping. The scent is not a favorite of mine. It's not bad - an old school-y AS scent (think Clubman etc.), but just not something I would wear a lot. (No cucumber scent btw.)

Having said that, the face-feel is very nice. I think it feels a lot like Proraso green when everything is said and done.

I'm happy to send samples to folks for as long as the bottle (and sample bottles) hold out. Just PM me.

My guess is that I will use this up but probably won't re-order.

Take my advice..... LOAD UP !!!..... Poland has great creams and aftershaves..... Prastara..... Przymyslawka , Bond , Wars, Lider , BI-ES , Admiral , Consul , Fiord and Brutal are all top notch ....

Just got myself some Consul and used it today.
I was impressed to see oak moss listed on the box as an ingredient.
That's old school perfumery, I like it.

So this arrived 3 or 4 weeks ago - pretty quick shipping. The scent is not a favorite of mine. It's not bad - an old school-y AS scent (think Clubman etc.), but just not something I would wear a lot. (No cucumber scent btw.)

Having said that, the face-feel is very nice. I think it feels a lot like Proraso green when everything is said and done.

I'm happy to send samples to folks for as long as the bottle (and sample bottles) hold out. Just PM me.

My guess is that I will use this up but probably won't re-order.
I'm trimming my inventory and this didn't make the cut. I've started a PIF in another thread ending Monday.

Take my advice..... LOAD UP !!!..... Poland has great creams and aftershaves..... Prastara..... Przymyslawka , Bond , Wars, Lider , BI-ES , Admiral , Consul , Fiord and Brutal are all top notch ....

Prastara Cologne has not been available in Poland since the 2000's. Though the American Douglas Hopkins bought the international rights for the fragrance from a Polish company after the end of communism, while company retained the right to sell in Poland. Not sure how long the Hopkins version was available for.

His version was written about in Vogue and sold at Bergdorff Goodman's. He commented on a B&B thread about Prastara in 2006, stating of his company "Although we have been carried by Bergdorf Goodman (mens) for a decade, we remain a well-kept secret by choice. We are what the trade calls ultra-luxury, a niche company with largely-hand crafted production and selective, specialty store distribution."

Prastera sold within Poland, approximately $10 USD
1622460913189.png

Douglas Hopkins Prastara, retail price $145! 😁 (his company also sold a Deep Sea Geothermal cosmetic mud for$845 USD for 60g (2 ounces). No longer in business...
1622460761888.png

Anyway, the others you listed are great products!

What a tragedy...... I feel very lucky to own this Polish legend . I believe my version is from the 1960's .
IMG_1430.JPG

Top Bottom