What's new

KronaStainless Steel Comfort Edge experiences?

I have been using Gillette Swedes and they are a good match for me being sharp, smooth and long lasting. I tried a vintage English Wilkinson blade and a five pack of Gillette Spoilers recently and found them to be very good blades. In my opinion they are very comparable to the Swedes. My interest has been peaked in trying 70's vintage blades where they can be found at a reasonable price. The Personna 74 blades seem to get pretty great reviews across the board but are pretty pricey and not very widely available.

I would like to hear users experiences with the vintage Schick Krona Comfort Edge Super Stainless Steel blades? Are they similar to Gillette Spoilers, English Wilkinsons or Gillette Blacks?

Last edited:
I haven't tried the Comfort Edge blades, but the Schick Platinum Plus blades are at the top of the list of all the blades I've tried for sharpness, smoothness, comfort, and blade longevity. If you can scare some up for what you consider reasonable pricing, you won't be disappointed!

I'm just tickled to the dickens to hear from another shaver that appreciates fine vintage blades.
-- Chet

Top Bottom