What are your nicknames/aliases?
Kokak d' Frog

Where do you live?
Behind the California Curtain

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
I.T. Projects Consultant

What is your favorite shave setup?
I am really New to wet shaving so this comes from a lack of experience...

Brush: RazoRock Plissoft 24/57 Bruce
Bowl: Fine Lather Bowl
Safety Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89L
Soap: Stirling Lime
Splash: Stirling Glacial Lemon Chill
Balm: Stirling Bergamot & Lavender

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Cowboy Action Shooting, Fishing, Hiking, Camping and Cycling

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I have been using an Electric Razor for the past 35 years. Last month I tried a Harry's subscription and started to enjoy shaving more than once a week. My wife bought me a container of Crabtree & Evelyn shaving soap and I then picked up an AoS 'Genuine' Badger brush and really started to enjoy shaving. This led me to start researching shaving with Shaving Soaps and my interest in Safety Razor began.
Fast forward 2 weeks and my upstairs shaving bathroom has exploded. 6 Soaps, 2 Safety Razors, 2 Brushes, 2 Lather Bowls, a couple Aftershaves and a couple Aftershave Balms.

I've got it and I've got it bad...

... how did you acquire such a unique nickname?

Back when I played paintball and I was on a couple of teams. My team mates would say that I would jump from behind cover and over things like a frog. Fast forward to me meeting my wife and I found out the Tagalog word for frog was Kokak. It has stuck ever since.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Back when I played paintball and I was on a couple of teams. My team mates would say that I would jump from behind cover and over things like a frog. Fast forward to me meeting my wife and I found out the Tagalog word for frog was Kokak. It has stuck ever since.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
that is a cool story

Top Bottom