What's new

Knot Supplier?

does any one know of the knot supplier to someone like shavemac,kent,plisson or other high quality knotted brush.? i know of delong, but according to the guru interpretations of there knot .its not the best, so who makes the best? I NEED 300 , YES 300 SILVERTIP KNOTS....THANK YOU GREG

Most of your big time makers like Plisson or Rooney, etc either buy the hair in bulk and make their own knots or have makers do custom runs for them.

Thats why most custom brush makers and other companies have inferior knots. They buy generic knots from suppliers.

Yea I know everyone is going to say their custom brush is every bit as good as any well known brush maker. personally I've never seen one of these custom brushes that holds a candle to a quality Rooney or Simpson and I have a few customs. They look super but are lacking in the performance department. Thats my opinion.

Most of your big time makers like Plisson or Rooney, etc either buy the hair in bulk and make their own knots or have makers do custom runs for them.

Thats why most custom brush makers and other companies have inferior knots. They buy generic knots from suppliers.

Yea I know everyone is going to say their custom brush is every bit as good as any well known brush maker. personally I've never seen one of these custom brushes that holds a candle to a quality Rooney or Simpson and I have a few customs. They look super but are lacking in the performance department. Thats my opinion.

I agree wholeheartedly. The larger companies have better control of what they order and the quality they want.

Top Bottom