What's new

Knize Ten Group Buy Round 2

Knize Ten
Group Buy
Round 2

It is my pleasure to announce a group buy for Knize Ten (again) :thumbup1:

Knize Ten is a leather scent. That's true, but isn't it so much more?
It is certainly unique, and definitely different.

A must have in a fragrance collection. Get yours here (new link)

:excl: Please be sure to read the details in the linked thread above.
:excl: No ordering is done in this thread. Orders are placed directly with the vendor.

Last edited:
I just bought a 50 ml bottle of Knize 10 and it is very, very good. Over here in Holland it is to be had at very reasonable prices at local vendors but if I'd live in the States I would jump on this buy. It is a very good fragrance, and if it would turn out to be not for you I am sure you would be able to dispose of it very easily in the BST section.

Sweet! I wanted to try this one and given some of the reviews I've read on it a decant seems like a good idea.

Note that Knize Ten was one of two fragrances of the month last year in February. A number of folks missed out on that and have asked for another opportunity to pick up a decant, which is one of the reasons this is being offered here as a group buy.

I've enjoyed the Spotlight Fragrances of the Month activity, and am hopeful that we can pick that up again. But I'm also hopeful that these group buys will be popular enough and will work smoothly enough that we might see their numbers increase, and not be limited to only one a month. As long as Garry and Randy can keep up, it's up to us as to how many of these we can support and make happen.

By the way, it looks like the Knize Ten is filling up fast! :thumbup1:

I just received my decant. Gave it a go this morning. Love the scent. I'm not a fragrance expert, but it smells like a strong Floid Blue to me. Thanks for the decant opportunity

There is still some of this wonderful fragrance left.
There will not be another bottle offered, so get in on this before it's gone!!!!

I've given it a couple of weeks now and I have to say, I'm not the biggest fan of the scent. Its not horrible, just not my cup of tea. But I do appreciate the chance to sample it through the group buy. Many thanks to Garry!

Garry's service was terrific - very prompt indeed.

I quite like the scent - it's given me a reference point for Parfum d'Empire's Cuir Ottoman. I found CO to be somewhere between M7 and a floral leather. I believe K10 is that floral leather.
The projection isn't the best, though still admirable, but K10's longevity is huge!

I've gotta give this a few full wearings to decide if it's a big thumbs up for me.

Top Bottom