What's new

Knize Ten and age

They are a very good company. I would be very surprised if they didn’t take perfect care of you.

In any case, however, I suggest you give the Knize Ten some time. It needs a while (at least 30 minutes) to settle down. It’s a classic to be sure.

I gave it some spins, it is really good, just not a match with me.
It is sad because I love the fact that its an old fragrance, not many wear it and will be around forever.
Thats what a perfect scent would be for me.
The tester was just such a perfect match for me,
I really hope it is an old niche frag not some widely used favourite of the masses that came out 2 years ago haha.

I have the theory they might sent me Knize Two instead of Ten,

As i recall, Knize Two and Knize Ten should be very distinct from each other. Knize Two, going by memory, is powdery, cold creamy, somewhat rosey. Kind of smells pink to me. Relatively linear. I like it a whole lot. Knize Ten is powerful, gasoline and used motor oil, leather, maybe some earth. Smells like some sort of steam punk factory. Evolves an amazing amount on the skin over time. I truly love it. It was the gateway scent as to getting me into scents in general. It is an utter classic.

The tester was just such a perfect match for me,
I really hope it is an old niche frag not some widely used favourite of the masses that came out 2 years ago haha.

Here’s hoping it‘s not Knize Sec, as that one was discontinued and is nearly impossible to find anymore.

I gave it some spins, it is really good, just not a match with me.
It is sad because I love the fact that its an old fragrance, not many wear it and will be around forever.
Thats what a perfect scent would be for me.

Another thing to consider is that you may be over applying it. It’s fairly potent, so try using using less.

FYI:

I just got a message from them, it was Knize Forest!

Knize-Forest-Toilet-Water-Spray-20152_1.jpg

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
It is a good scent but the tester just hit the spot.
Do you have any experience with the aftershave?
Could it be that it is the AS since it looks lighter on pics, is it different?
No, the after shave and Knize Ten as well as Knize Sec have all the same amber color (I have these three on hand here).
I am wearing Knize Ten for over 35 years now, and it has not changed over time; bought in Germany or here. I even did a split here some 10 years ago.

Will keep that in mind
I also read that Creed GIT is similar, maybe should check that one too.
If Forest hit all your hot spots, why not just buy it and be done with it? It’s certainly not a “mass appeal er”. I’d never heard of it, and I doubt most have, so you’ll have a unique signature scent that should stand out. GIT is a marvelous fragrance that everyone know about and costs 2-3x the Knize.

For what it’s worth, after reading the notes, Knize Forest sounds sublime, and I’m on the look out to try it!

If Forest hit all your hot spots, why not just buy it and be done with it? It’s certainly not a “mass appeal er”. I’d never heard of it, and I doubt most have, so you’ll have a unique signature scent that should stand out. GIT is a marvelous fragrance that everyone know about and costs 2-3x the Knize.

For what it’s worth, after reading the notes, Knize Forest sounds sublime, and I’m on the look out to try it!

Bought it already :)

I love it, only downside is it does not last long enough.

After sending you the wrong fragrance, I hope they sent you a complimentary bottle of Knize Forest.

I did not order the full with them, but incredible customer service,
got some free samples I could choose, handwritten card etc.

Highly recommend Ausliebezumduft.de

Oh and btw: give Forest a chance, such an awesome scent,
great for work, date night, summer and winter it seems.

Just wish it would last longer (its lasting ok on me, 3-5 hours)

Top Bottom