What's new

Klar women's shaving soap

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Looks good, pure vegetable base with ginger and lotus. Klar´s Rasierseife für Damen Seems a bit expensive to me though.

I wonder if they still make a stick like this? Thing's huge!
proxy.php

There also is one for men. Henry (professorchaos) has that one. I PMed him a while ago about it, and he said he liked it. I saw it at a Manufactum and it smelled clean and soapy.

It's on the thin side, veggie based. Not as slick as GoldDachs.

Go for it and give us a better review. :biggrin1:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
For men, the best Klar deal going is the Kabinett, 500g for only 8 €

Here in the states, one vendor I know of has it.

Never heard of it, but for that price, you can pick up a refill puck of Czech & Speake 88 from Cambridge Chemists and know that you're getting an awesome soap.

Interesting... Lux (my girlfriend/OP of this thread) and I have been planning to check out Cambridge Chemists and Pasteur--this is even more reason to do so.

The Fella's over at the german forum love the Men's version which is Ceder & Leather fragrance. It is a little thin, but perfoms very similarly to MWF IMHO.

It's most certainly a top tier soap.

Im not familiar with the lesser expensive brick linked here... but would like to be. thanks for the link nemo!

A little late to the party. I bought my wife the ladies Klar Seifen as a gift because of the cool picture on the lid of the tin container. She and I use it. Very good soap. No complaint whatsoever. We've used it for 3 or 4 months and hardly put a dent in it. At over $30, I would not have bought it without the cool tin/picture, but it seems to last a long time.

I actually bought some at Pasteur's by mistake. The only difference in ingredients from the men's version is that the lady's has some glycerin, which is an oft-used moisturizing component. Plus, it is a darn good soap; easy to lather and very protective.

Top Bottom