What's new

Klar Rasierseife (shaving soap)

I was gifted a tin of Klar in Christmas 2014 (the tin doesn't indicate which line, but it has a drawing of a polar bear rescuing her cub from Arctic water, if that helps!). I don't use it every day so more than half of the puck remains.

I've noticed recently when I open it, there appear to be black flecks of varying sizes on the soap.

Would anyone know what these might be?

I am not sure but it might be from the tin it is stored in. Golddachs shave soap tins use to be known to deteriorate. Perhaps they will stop coming back if you clean the lid.

Probably just the tin. I've got one several years old (no label like yours, but I'm pretty sure it's the Sport scent), but haven't noticed anything like black flecks. I think the lid has a paper/cardboard lining on top.

I am not sure but it might be from the tin it is stored in. Golddachs shave soap tins use to be known to deteriorate. Perhaps they will stop coming back if you clean the lid.

Ich probierte diese Seife und finde ich es sehr angenehm. Aber leider ist es ein bisschen zu teur. Ich wohne in Nordamerika.

Top Bottom