What's new

KKC on razor

I have a straight razor wooden handle possibly red wood , very heavy duty with two holes beveled out in the blade. It has KKC in bold black letters and 440 stainless steel and made in China on the other side. Other than that it has no other identification. Now I have looked online continually trying to figure out about it, and come to a dead end. The blade seems too be a hollow ground blade. It also has a lockblade. If anyone can tell me anything about it I would really be greatful

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Lock blade? Sounds like a RSO, or Razor Shaped Object. I would bet a dollar to a donut that it won't shave, or at least won't shave better than my pocketknife. Ordinary 440 stainless is poor razor steel. Poor pocketknife steel, for that matter. 440C is kind of minimal. The majority of serious straight razors are made with high carbon or tool steel. "Heavy Duty" rings a warning bell, too. If the blade is shaped like a razor, then you have a pocketknife with a blade shaped like a razor, I am predictifying. Post a pic. Let's see.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Oh and I bet you would find it on ebay or alibaba before you would find it on a straight razor site.

Top Bottom