What's new

Kittens!

When I went to Boston to stay with my dad during his stroke, the cleaning lady let my cat out... a very expensive silver tabby persian. I thought I had lost her forever, but she showed up on the doorstep 2 days later..

Now after being up in Wisconsin for a week and half, I come home and my cat's belly is suddenly huge. Lord knows what wild cat got her, but she obviously had a grand old time while I was gone!

I guess I am going to be a grandmother! :eek: Please, Someone, where is the Whiskey!!! :blink:

She is the most stubborn and independant critter in the entire world.... but a tiny thing, only about 5 lbs... well, that's what she weighed a couple weeks ago:w00t: Her name is Tough Cookie. That says it all........:ohmy:

Glad you got her back and congratulations, my mother had a kitten/cat that was part Persian, circumstances similar to yours, part wild thing and it had the best personality of any cat I've come across.

As an aside, you could probably whip up quite a good lather with that cat!

I am pretty sure she smoked that cigarette about 4 weeks ago...... :eek:

We are going to need a cigar soon! Oh Look, it's a Boy! and another Boy... and another....... ACK!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mama Bear's October Special -

With each kitten taken, get an assortment of great soaps and colognes free!!!

(Not open to residents of any "cat-eating" countries - Cat: the other white meat)

For the record, I am a cat lover.

Larry C in Texas said:

(Not open to residents of any "cat-eating" countries - Cat: the other white meat)

For the record, I am a cat lover.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonnybc said:
Glad you got her back and congratulations, my mother had a kitten/cat that was part Persian, circumstances similar to yours, part wild thing and it had the best personality of any cat I've come across.

As an aside, you could probably whip up quite a good lather with that cat!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry C in Texas said:

I can see it now:

A UPS facility somewhere in Wisconsin...

Employee: Uh sir... that box over there just meowed.
*Supervisor walks over, shakes box, a few items rattle around.*
*Supervisor looks at return address, smells box.*
Supervisor: Nah, we get a lot of packages from this place. They all smell like my wife's candles and soaps and things, I'm sure it's fine.

This just in from a friend of mine......who wants to know who the father is.....

Betcha got timber-wolfs out in da woods too! (Sue and her "Timber-Puds")
I clam pick of litter if they turn out to be "Silver Persian Badgers"!

Man, you guys are Everywhere! :w00t:

Sue :laugh:

When it comes to female cats, many times there is more than one father.

A female in heat will draw all the males in an area to her- the dominant one gets to go first-until he's to tired to continue. she will mate with the remaining ones until they get tired. :wink:

That's why in a litter, you can have 3-4 different types of kittens.:eek:

So, no telling who the "father" is until you see the kittens.

Make sure you "thank" the cleaning lady for her attention to detail (maybe break out the cat-o-nine tails) :biggrin:

Marty

Top Bottom