What's new

Kittens!

three kittens in the box (2 solid black, one solid white), 2 deer in the front yard... 3rd pot of coffee.... I will post pics tomorrow...... :smile:

I am a Grandma! :scared:

kennethw said:
Gads! Hang in there! It's good to know that, with the recent loss of our kitty Sundae, you are helping your kitty bring more kitties into the world... even if only through moral support. :biggrin:

There is one pure white one.. I am naming him/her Sundae if this is alright with you Kenneth.....

Bear-Cat Hugs!

I've been out al day so haven't been keeping up with this thread. Is it just the 3 or were there any more, are they all ok? Congrats to you and to mummy cat. :smile:

OK - putting on my vet tech training here.... Relax MB. Cats have been having babies for eons without human help. She will do just fine. She may have a kitten, then may not have another for a while, etc... This can go on a while and she will be fine. Clean the kittens up with a soft towel by rubbing them gently but vigorously. Put them back with their mom and keep everybody warm. If it seems like it is going on for far too long, you can call your vet and relay the experience and have them talk to you or make some recommendations. Give us an update when you get a few.

Dennis

What the vet said above! Cats have been doing this for a long time. Let the mom have her time with the kittens and hold her paw. Pet her and give her big kisses. She knows what to do with them. Now get that camera going and lets see the litter!

Mama Bear said:
There is one pure white one.. I am naming him/her Sundae if this is alright with you Kenneth.....

Bear-Cat Hugs!

:crying:

That would be lovely, Sue. Thanks for the sentiment and I hope he/she likes the name! Stacey is also happy about that. Glad you and your kitties are well. :biggrin1:

We (note the 'we' not 'she' lol ) had 4 kittens total.. She is being terrific with them and they are all fat and healthy. I can't wait to see what happens when their eyes open. I believe the white one (Sundae II) is an albino and I am in love with the first one... either ookla or ariel, depending on the sex... here they are, the little darlings....

Congratulations!

Kittens are such fun. In a couple months they may be climbing in your bed while you are sleeping, and start nibbling on your toes though. Sharp teeth, and sharp claws. :eek:

mrs. chefchris said:
Congratulations!

Kittens are such fun. In a couple months they may be climbing in your bed while you are sleeping, and start nibbling on your toes though. Sharp teeth, and sharp claws. :eek:

Right now, that is totally alright with me.. I am pretty proud of them.... :biggrin: :rolleyes:

Congratulations, MB. Glad you all survived the experience! They all sound healthy. Hopefully mother cat is still fine. And you can breathe again!:biggrin:

But seriously, great news, and thanks for sharing it with us.

Top Bottom