What's new

Kitchen gadgets for pipe smoking?

Today while in the dollar store i ran across something i saw in a youtube video. Its a stainless steel vegatable chopper. And he used it to fill his pipe over, then when done u can tilt the over spill tobacco to the side and use it like a funel to put the tobacco back in your tin. Seemed like a cool idea so for a buck why not.

Attachments

• 15454370782681019791883.jpg
    15454370782681019791883.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 30

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Gah!! Pipe Kitchen Gadget Disorder!!

:)

I’ll keep my eyes out one. I use a canning funnel to get my tobacco back into the jar, but your gadget is an elegant method for a more civilized smoker.

Nice. I use a tray with a pour spout on the corner. Got it from harbor freight. I believe it's made for hardware stuff but it has worked great for me. It is kinda ugly and bright yellow but it won't get lost!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Today while in the dollar store i ran across something i saw in a youtube video. Its a stainless steel vegatable chopper. And he used it to fill his pipe over, then when done u can tilt the over spill tobacco to the side and use it like a funel to put the tobacco back in your tin. Seemed like a cool idea so for a buck why not.

It is a pastry scraper but handy as heck picking up crumbs on your counter from buttering toast etc. So why not tobacco. Great idea.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
It is a pastry scraper but handy as heck picking up crumbs on your counter from buttering toast etc. So why not tobacco. Great idea.
Also excellent for removing chopped vegetables off of the cutting board and into the pan.

Top Bottom