What's new

Kiss my face

I was in Kroger's (grocery store) organic section a couple nights ago came accross there olive oil soap and for $2 and some change I figured why not. I am a firm beleiver in olive oil not only for its health benefits but for how good of a cleanser it is for ones face. I have been using CAR's cube for awhile now for just this reason until now. It lathers well, doesnt smell bad at all and it is great for face and body. Ive used it a couple times and you cant even tell its been used, so it clearly will last a long time. I have very dry skin all over but now it feels more supple and nourished. I give it :thumbup:

I've been using their stuff for several years as it's been a premiere brand in natural markets. Right now I'm currently using their AHA body moisturizer, but yeah, the olive soap is great yet disappears quickly. So does the Baxter pomegranite/lime I'm using now...

haven't tried the soap, but use KMF lavender moisture shave cream.

it makes a mildly fragrant but dense lather that my SMF brush adores.
comes highly recommended from robofunk it does...

robofunk said:
haven't tried the soap, but use KMF lavender moisture shave cream.

it makes a mildly fragrant but dense lather that my SMF brush adores.
comes highly recommended from robofunk it does...

Ive also been using there olive and aloe hand and body soap and it is a great product as well.

This bar of soap is really awsome...... I beleive it was here www.oliveoilsoap.com that I read that people use it for there hair as well. So with a wet head in the shower I rubbed the bar on my hair 3 or 4 times and whamo.......a head full of lather. My hair is squeaky clean but not striped what so ever:w00t: This is a first for me...a true all in one. My dope kitt just got a whole lot lighter.

In the past, my only soap was Irish Spring with Aloe. It's a good soap. When my sister came to visit, I had to find another soap for the shower rack as she is allergic to aloe. I don't remember what we started with, but after a trip to Wild Oats, she picked out the KMF Olive Oil bar. On my trip home at Thanksgiving, I took her several bars of KMF soap, including Olive with Lavender and one with Honey. She now swears by them. I have a bar of the KMF Olive Oil in my bathroom that I purchased to use as a "substitute" for "da cube". That never really panned out, and I've ignored the soap. Sounds like I need to move it to the shower!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
In the past, my only soap was Irish Spring with Aloe. It's a good soap. When my sister came to visit, I had to find another soap for the shower rack as she is allergic to aloe. I don't remember what we started with, but after a trip to Wild Oats, she picked out the KMF Olive Oil bar. On my trip home at Thanksgiving, I took her several bars of KMF soap, including Olive with Lavender and one with Honey. She now swears by them. I have a bar of the KMF Olive Oil in my bathroom that I purchased to use as a "substitute" for "da cube". That never really panned out, and I've ignored the soap. Sounds like I need to move it to the shower!

Randy

Da Cube......are you reffering to CAR's

Look at my first post...............That is what I was using for a face wash. The hell with the cube, I have not been this excited about a bar of soap in a very long time.

None of those in houston that im aware of but from what ive read on sites they have nice stuff.

Not sure if Trader Joes has it,although it wouldn't surprise me, but I know Henry's Marketplace sells them, and I think whole foods, as well.
John P.

gage0921 said:
What do you lather with.....sand paper:001_tt2: A weeks use and you can still see the insignia.

I believe some disappear quickly and some don't. I am referring to the Olive and Aloe, and probably the straight up Olive Oil. That's what my natural market used to sell, back in '98 or so. Anyway, it wasn't the case with the Chamomile variety, but I found it didn't moisturize as much. Great soaps all, though.

atnight said:
I believe some disappear quickly and some don't. I am referring to the Olive and Aloe, and probably the straight up Olive Oil. That's what my natural market used to sell, back in '98 or so. Anyway, it wasn't the case with the Chamomile variety, but I found it didn't moisturize as much. Great soaps all, though.

I plan on picking up the olive & aloe next time I head to the store.

Top Bottom