What's new

Kiss My Face Sport performance?

I've seen this cream at my local Marshall's and Tj Maxx and seen mixed reviews with it. Is it a cream with to try with and without a brush? If without, can it be quick to utilize like canned foam? I need opinions so next time I see it I'll be sure to know whether to get it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-19-12-40-48.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-19-12-40-48.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
I've used other KMF creams, but not the Sport. The ingredients look very similar.

KMF is a very good cream. The reason why I think people report such different results is they are not sure how to use it.

KMF needs water added to it and it will lather up. You can use it without a brush, but it is better with a brush (and more economical to use). If you do not have a brush, build a lather in your hands by adding water and rubbing your hands together. Then apply the lather to your face.

I've used other KMF creams, but not the Sport. The ingredients look very similar.

KMF is a very good cream. The reason why I think people report such different results is they are not sure how to use it.

KMF needs water added to it and it will lather up. You can use it without a brush, but it is better with a brush (and more economical to use). If you do not have a brush, build a lather in your hands by adding water and rubbing your hands together. Then apply the lather to your face.
Thanks! I'll be sure to try it when I see it again.

And how was it?

I saw it at my local Marshall's, for $2. Should get it just because KMF is discontinued now.
It was great! First time I got it too wet so I redid it and it just came out phenomenal! Maybe it's my technique but first time it kinda blew up a lather (I can be aggressive and I used a synthetic brush). The scent was honestly fun. I don't know why but I kept sniffing the brush and bowl because something about it was satisfying. Definitely worth buying for the low! I wish I didn't buy the Men's Moisturizing shave cream twice, good cream but the KMF is awesome!

There anyway to find the forum for reviews and ratings that folks due on shaving? I wanna do it for this.

Great as a super lather too. I add a dab to my Williams Mug Soap for a stellar lather.
I'm starting to see after trying the second time today, it can get thirsty and finding the ratio is a tricky but it'll take patience. I'll try adding it to my Proraso or other shave cream to see how this mixing thing works.

Top Bottom