What's new

Kiss My Face Reformulated!

Guys, while shopping for groceries today I noticed the packaging has changed. Graphics are different and the tubes are slightly smaller. They can now be carried on aircraft! This is great and something I was hoping they would do. I also noticed a sticker that proclaimed "now paraben free". A closer inspection revealed that they replaced glycol with glycerin and at least a couple of other things have changed. Hopefully it will be as good or better than what we have been getting. I'm so flush with creams & soaps I couldn't justify a purchase but KMF is a very good cream and great for travel. I'm especially fond of the Lavender and Vanilla.

Guys, while shopping for groceries today I noticed the packaging has changed. Graphics are different and the tubes are slightly smaller. They can now be carried on aircraft! This is great and something I was hoping they would do. I also noticed a sticker that proclaimed "now paraben free". A closer inspection revealed that they replaced glycol with glycerin and at least a couple of other things have changed. Hopefully it will be as good or better than what we have been getting. I'm so flush with creams & soaps I couldn't justify a purchase but KMF is a very good cream and great for travel. I'm especially fond of the Lavender and Vanilla.

It seems you have already created a valid justification for getting some.

Go on now!:thumbup1:

The tubes are now 100 ml. (3.4 oz.). Pump bottles are the same size. Sorry no pics.

Last edited:
Does anybody have experience with the new formulation compared to the old formula? I stopped by my local grocery store and found it and there were still some old style bottles along with the new bottles.

Just wanted to know which one I should get.

Thanks,
CZ

Does anybody have experience with the new formulation compared to the old formula? I stopped by my local grocery store and found it and there were still some old style bottles along with the new bottles.

Just wanted to know which one I should get.

Thanks,
CZ

Get both!! KMF rocks!!

Well, the old one has parabens so you can hoard more of it for the shavepocalypse.

More seriously, I don't have direct experience. But the early reports said that the new scents are nicer, which addresses my main complaint about KMF. The addition of glycerin should be good too. So as long as they didn't ruin the lather in the process, I would buy the new stuff. And after about 400 more KMF shaves, I probably will.

Well, the old one has parabens so you can hoard more of it for the shavepocalypse.

More seriously, I don't have direct experience. But the early reports said that the new scents are nicer, which addresses my main complaint about KMF. The addition of glycerin should be good too. So as long as they didn't ruin the lather in the process, I would buy the new stuff. And after about 400 more KMF shaves, I probably will.

Thanks for the input. Next time I am out I will probably pick some up, of course I will need to be sly as I already have plenty of soaps and creams. :tongue_sm

Thanks,
CZ

I just picked up Lime and Cool Mint at Whole Foods a few days ago. Not overly impressed in general, but it lathers better than anything I've tried with my horrible $2 barber supply horse hair (thought it was synthetic but I was wrong) travel brush. Will keep one of the two in my TSA baggie.

Same here...if I can actually smell the new scents I'll be thrilled!

I'm a big fan of KMF creams. They work well in my hard water. I hope their effectiveness hasn't changed. We'll see.

Top Bottom