What's new

Kiss My Face......It Might Be Back!

Well I found some Cool Mint KMF in stock online and I ordered a bottle. Not my first choice but better then nothing. Then I took a look today and saw they had my favorite Key Lime KMF back in stock. I ordered two bottles. Those are the only two scents I saw in stock but I know for a fact they were out of Key Lime KMF about 4 months ago. I can give the Cool Mint to my Dad. I turned him into a KMF fan and he said it is the only shaving cream he ever found that would prevent him from getting cuts. As a kid I remember toilet paper was his best friend in the morning.

Now since a lot of forum sites have advertising rules and I will try and respect it. If you go on the KMF website and look at where to buy KMF products you will see a couple. Not the mega retailer that starts with A. If someone tells me other wise I will post the name or perhaps someone else will. I am a casual user and don't know all the proper etiquette of the site.

I remember using KMF unscented as an additive, their patchouli and lime scented ones were pretty good too. Used to be available at the local Sprouts stores and any health food store could order it for me. It all disappeared and has since been replaced by Cremo.

KMF was the first product I used for double-edge shaving. It's still a favorite and the most bombproof product I've ever used. Getting hard to find, though. The whole KMF line seems to be disappearing. Sad.

KMF has been in my den since the day I started DE shaving many years ago. I don't use it regularly, but if I happen to make a dud lather, I grab my KMF (Lime) to rescue the shave. Failproof slick...and protective.

Top Bottom