What's new

King's Crown German made butterfly double edge safety razors

Comments? Aggressive? Mild? Build quality?

$KC_M.jpg$KC_F.jpg

$119 for a TTO? Even if the "highest quality material" was chrome plated brass, you might be better off with a Super Speed in mint condition or a Fat Boy or Slim where you an adjust your aggressiveness. At least you would know their build quality.

I’m assuming it’s 119 Canadian dollars (~90 USD) as it's sold from Canada; it’s also being sold at thebay.com for $120 Canadian. That's still a considerable sum for many individuals, but I haven’t seen any other such TTO razors being made today, in Germany.
Of course there's the Vision (recently discontinued as far as I know), but that's a much heavier/bulkier (and more expensive) razor.

When did we all get so practical here? :)

Lots of us buy Feathers instead of Techs and ATT/iKon/Wolfman instead of NEWs.

If this thing is made of quality stuff to Teutonic tolerances, that's pretty cool.

If it's just rebranded crap, not cool....

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
If it's just rebranded crap, not cool....

Looks like a rebranded razor to me. Germany hasn't made anything like that in years.

Even if they could guarantee a brass Solingen TTO razor I still wouldn't pay that, sorry Charlie.

Looks like rebranded Pearl razor from India that sell for around 10-20 bucks from joebuckshaving, yes they are great TTO all brass razors but not this expensive. The seller is trying to abuse prices

…it’s indicated (by the company/sellers) as being “German Made,” and “Made in Germany.” I don’t see solid evidence to the contrary.

Top Bottom