Bowl: Symmetrical Pottery​

IMG_7422.jpeg

Sun 7th Gillette Weekend SOTD
Soap CBL Peanut Butter
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express 2 Band Badger
Razor Gillette New LC
Blade KAI 2nd
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Thayers + Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
Soap lather quality is just ok with enough slickness but not much of a scent. Some light aroma...not sure if it's peanut...
Shave with razor paired with the blade was good. Reasonably smooth for 3passes for a surprisingly good bbs to dfs results against 1 weeper. The challenging atg pass on the chin and lips area was crisp and smooth.
20210307_102233.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD Sat, March6th 2021- I keep forgetting about King Gillette weekend, Saturday shave.

Razor:
Gillette slim adjustable-MFG 1962,H1, great adjustable razor, easy to use and was a favorite for many folks for decades.
Blade: Gillette Astra SP(1) excellent blade, Sharp & smooth with good longevity. My standard for testing other blades and razors.
Soap: Razorock Don Marco - nice Citrus scent, with excellent lather qualities, nice scent to have near the end of winter months.
Brush: Yaqi Lucky dice 26 mm- Excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips, nice scrub + excellent lather painter.(nice brush for big hands)
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Proraso Green with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers = :a17:excellent shave with my Gillette slim + a Gillette Astra blade.

DE SOTD, Mar 6th 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

All the best!What comes around goes around in time

Sat 13th Gillette Weekend SOTD
Soap Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars New 1st Use!
Brush
Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Razor Gillette Rocket HD
Blade KAI 5th (Mysterious KAI Blades PIF Participation)
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Thayers + Hyaluronic + Clubman Whisky Wood
New cigar soap! From the tub...too mild but can detect something aromatic. The actual scent only comes out during lathering and ohhh my..very nice...aromatic cigar scent..though abit too mild for my nose. Struggled to get more... the performance was good.
Shave with razor paired with the blade was ok. Mostly smooth and comfortable for 3passes for a bbs to dfs result without any issues. The light cigarish scent remains after rinsing...very nice. Rating 9.7/10!
20210312_200453.jpg

20210313_080323.jpg

Top Bottom