What's new

King C Gillette

I finally gave in and decided to pick up some King C Gillette blades, especially since everyone seems to say good things about them. The price for 10 blades is on the higher side. But I figured I’d finally give them a shot myself. I guess we’ll see if they live up to the hype.

rebranded platinum's they arent bad in a pinch i dont like them in my r89 thought i was getting bad shaves with

rebranded platinum's they arent bad in a pinch i dont like them in my r89 thought i was getting bad shaves with
Well I’m hoping they do alright. Because for the price it’d be kinda disappointing if they don’t at least shave halfway decent.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I traveled a couple of weeks ago with a carry-on and took a couple of vintage Gillettes and no blades. Like you, I was holding off due to the price. So on that trip I went to the local Walgreens and got a pack of KCG blades. &6 for 10 blades is quite high. But they were really good. Still not convinced they are platinums. But they are excellent.

I traveled a couple of weeks ago with a carry-on and took a couple of vintage Gillettes and no blades. Like you, I was holding off due to the price. So on that trip I went to the local Walgreens and got a pack of KCG blades. &6 for 10 blades is quite high. But they were really good. Still not convinced they are platinums. But they are excellent.
Well I’m glad that they worked good. It makes me hopeful that with spending that kind of money that they’ll be at least a decent blade for me too. I also went into Walgreens and grabbed mine from there too. Their generic Walgreens brand is pretty spendy also which surprises me also.

If you ever find them on a deep sale, their value goes up sharply. A local grocery store put them on blowout clearance last year and I cleaned out their inventory at $1.94 CAD per ten pack.

Top Bottom