What's new

King C Gillette razor $12 on Amazon

I have used the S&S a number of times to save some money(a dollar in my pocket is better then that dollar in theirs). I cancel the subscription the day the stuff shows up on my steps.

While I find my EJ89 too mild and just use it occasionally but only for 1 day growths, I'm tempted to get this at the $12 price. The only thing that worries me about Amazon is whether these are returns.
Received mine yesterday. Factory tape intact and no damage to packaging.

While I find my EJ89 too mild and just use it occasionally but only for 1 day growths, I'm tempted to get this at the $12 price. The only thing that worries me about Amazon is whether these are returns.

Mine came today and has the factory tape/seal in place, so it does appear to be brand new.

BTW, today they are down to $11.49 on Amazon.

Mine also looks new and was sealed.

It looks like a copy of the DE89, and holy moly this sucker is heavy! Seems like a pretty good deal for $12ish.

I just pulled the trigger at $10.34 on Amazon

That's an incredible price. If it's that low when I place my next Amazon order, I may be tempted to pick up another one to have as a spare. I was never expecting to like it very much and figured it would be given away at some point, but it turned out to be a keeper. The only thing I don't like is the handle, but that's an easy fix.

Yesterday I saw a pack of King C. Gillette razor with matching trasparent shave gel and 10 blades in a nice blue Gillette toiletry bag FOR $9 ! I have an R89, that shave gel is not suitable for my use, I have the blades also but didn't get around to try them. I was veeery tempted to buy it but I resisted.

EDIT: Mid europe store chain - DM market

Top Bottom