What's new

King C Gillette PIF

I am long overdue to give something back to this wonderful community, and since there has been discussion of the new line of King C Gillette DE razors through Walgreen's Pharmacies, and since every Walgreen's I've been to has several of these on the shelf, I'd thought I'd pick one up and offer it for free.

What's is included is a new, sealed King C Gillette branded DE razor which comes with 5 King C Gillette branded blades. This is open to CONUS members with the stipulation that you don't already have one. Just say "I'm in!" I'll keep it open through this weekend and pick a winner by random drawing Monday morning at 8am central time.
20200526_133000.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I did a Walgreens search last night. These razors are not too far from me. I should go put my surgical mask on and go see if they are actually in stock.

Very generous PIF, @ @emwolf !

I’m in. I want to try it and none by me. I’d try and then (hopefully) pass it on depending on the shave. What a great offer. Thanks.

Respectfully not in. I almost bought one yesterday but didn't. I found an Andrew Jackson walking home from work. I went inside Walgreens got some candy and a can of sips instead😅

Top Bottom