What's new

King C Gillette Arriving Soon

Not sure where to post this as it includes all sorts of shaving, facial hair etc. Seen either at Target or Walgreens
IMG_1635.jpg

I

Last edited:
I see a DE razor and blades. Very cool!
:em2300:
The razor looks interesting. I am curious what this is designed after. The picture is distant and grainy... but from what I can see, it doesn't look like the heritage, or anything currently AoS branded. The baseplate looks slim, like my Gamechanger... The cap also slim. The handle is unremarkable... I am having trouble seeing much in the line of texture, curves, etc . The color / sheen leads me to think it's not polished chrome... This can't be any real metal, could it?

We likely know Gillette doesn't have production going for razors. This could have changed... But I think we'd have heard before a product picture? So, who makes it?

Lots of beard things in there, too. They are definitely running the gambit, throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.

My understanding is the heritage razor surpassed their expectations. I'll be curious to see how this plays out.

The "Heritage thing" was probably testing the waters. It's possible that test went well, so they are diving in.

Green PR? Probably that too ... companies are figuring out it's more cost effective too, and better for their bottom lines to go Green.

Maybe ... just maybe ... they will bring to market a modern OC, even if it is a classic replica.

Top Bottom