What's new

King C gilette blades your thoughts

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I just saw this thread...last night I ordered a package of these with 10 blades. Looking forward to trying them. They're on the pricey side, but if they're good then...they're good!

KCG -- most stolen DE razor in my area. I've found more empty razor boxes than boxes with razors still in them--people wouldn't steal them if the razors were in a blister pack (no one can open those things). The nice packaging held together by the two little plastic tapes isn't going to slow anyone down.

I'm surprised they haven't used a locking display case as they used to for carts.

In Europe about 5 euro for a 10 pack

Lucky! Thats the regular price for a 10 pack from the shop that I often buy from. The King C gilette blades are sold for 10 euro / 13 USD in Norway. Based on the online prices anyway. Havent been looking out for the blades or razor in the store. So could be much worse price wise.

Finally use a KCG blade with the KCG razor. Bought the razor over a month ago & have only used it with other blades. Found the blade to be smooth, mild but still sharp enough for my face. I'm very impress.

@South Dakota Guy can you add these blades to your Eye Test & compare them to other Gillette blades like the Platinum's, GSB & SharpEdge Yellows? Love the shave but don't love the price of $5.99 for 10. But it still much better than paying $17.99 for 4 KCG cartridges.
Thanks.

Finally use a KCG blade with the KCG razor. Bought the razor over a month ago & have only used it with other blades. Found the blade to be smooth, mild but still sharp enough for my face. I'm very impress.

@South Dakota Guy can you add these blades to your Eye Test & compare them to other Gillette blades like the Platinum's, GSB & SharpEdge Yellows? Love the shave but don't love the price of $5.99 for 10. But it still much better than paying $17.99 for 4 KCG cartridges.
Thanks.
If you would like to mail me a blade I would be happy to put it under the microscope and post the images. Send me a message and I will replay with my address.

Top Bottom