What's new

killing time the fun way

While my sister went off to the store tonight I was assigned to entertain my three year old nephew. I asked him what he wanted to do and he couldn't decide, he then says, "you didn't shave today huh?" I said I did, and he responded, "you need to again! Come on!" What followed is going to come back to haunt him when he's older! Hahaha

First we lathered up, EVERYTHING! Including the counter, the mirror and an unfortunate dog that came in at the wrong time!

proxy.php

Then I lost my newest razor because he liked how fancy it was! That little gold tech didn't work for me anyways, I guess!

proxy.php

And of course you gotta go against the grain for that "baby smooth" face!

proxy.php

He wanted to send the photos to his dad, which then got me in trouble for giving a three year old a razor. :rolleyes:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
:lol: That's funny! He will grow a mustache later?

That's great! I bought a plastic safety razor to use when my son gets a little older and he wants to shave like daddy.

I thought you'd all get a kick out of those photos, also scored me Brownie point with some lady friends ;0)

That's great! I bought a plastic safety razor to use when my son gets a little older and he wants to shave like daddy.

You know, I remember being little and having a Superman or Batman shaving kit with a little brush (that smelled aweful!) Some very sticky soap and a plastic razor that my mom bought me at the drug store. I went all over today looking for a similar kit and couldn't find anything of the sorts. He can play with that gold tech when he comes over for now until I can find something online.

Top Bottom