What's new

Kid you not - Master Cannibus Aftershave

You can choose the 15oz or the 1Gallon version. Which will it be?
Was perusing Appleton barber for the first time in a while and they had some new Master offerings. I do like my Master Bay Rum, Impulse & Topaz. I can't imagine choosing Cannibus for scent.

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
414WJgBKDUL._SX355_.jpg

I don't think it's supposed to have an actual cannibus smell, it just has CBD oil (Everyone's new favorite "magic" ingredient. Seriously, they're trying it in everything lately). Not really sure where i stand if it does have a cannibus smell, Obviously that typical shwagg/mexi weed smell a lot of older people might be familiar with is gross, then you have the skunky strains, which i don't want to smell like either, but some of the more floral or citrus ones might be nice base for inspiration i suppose. eh

I use a CBD-based balm on my old sore joints--it works very well. I have no idea if its effectiveness is due to the cannabis or the other goodies in the mix, but it really works.

I use a CBD-based balm on my old sore joints--it works very well. I have no idea if its effectiveness is due to the cannabis or the other goodies in the mix, but it really works.
I’m looking forward to the increased cbd studies! Lots of good to come I’m sure.

As a ex pot smoker I will say some strands smell nice and others smell like I guess you would say..bat pee smell? ..however that smell changes once you smoke it then again when it lingers...if it’s a nice smell then I’d imagine it would be good....but again there are bad smelling strands so yeah hit and miss

Top Bottom