What's new

KFC Cigars

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I bet you didn't know KFC made cigars did you? This is by Drew Estates. It's actually Kentucky Fire Cured. These cigars are infused, but they aren't bad. For the price, they are full of flavor. They smell like you've been sitting around a fire pit. The cap is sweetened. Everyone should try these at least once. They are not that expensive.

I bet you didn't know KFC made cigars did you? This is by Drew Estates. It's actually Kentucky Fire Cured. These cigars are infused, but they aren't bad. For the price, they are full of flavor. They smell like you've been sitting around a fire pit. The cap is sweetened. Everyone should try these at least once. They are not that expensive.
There are a few types. Only the KFC sweets have sweetened caps. The regular and candela wrapped do not. They are also not infused rather just have the dark fired leaf in them.

A couple of us here like them. Italian dry cured cigar are similar but cheaper. 😁

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Is it Drew Estates that makes the Acid brand? I quite like a couple of the Acid cigars which I guess are infused as well.

Those KFCs are great...

I love Parodis or any Avanti smoke... I'm a piper now, but if I smoke a cigar, its gotta be a Padron or Parodi.....

Top Bottom