What's new

@Kentos You Are Insane

I mean that in a very good way. Kent told me he was going to send me a sample of C&D Small Batch Carolina Red Flake, which ashamedly I had forgotten. Well he did that. Along with some Kendall Plug, Curly Block, Dark Plug, and Louisiana Perique. To top it off some chocolate covered Macadamias (yum) and pipe cleaners. You sir, are a gentlema of the highest caliber. I can't thank you enough. BL Secret Santa, I want Kent as my kid this year!

IMG_20190320_165953.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I mean that in a very good way. Kent told me he was going to send me a sample of C&D Small Batch Carolina Red Flake, which ashamedly I had forgotten. Well he did that. Along with some Kendall Plug, Curly Block, Dark Plug, and Louisiana Perique. To top it off some chocolate covered Macadamias (yum) and pipe cleaners. You sir, are a gentlema of the highest caliber. I can't thank you enough. BL Secret Santa, I want Kent as my kid this year!

View attachment 964719

Hey, a generous man deserves generousity in return, and you, Bill, deserve it ;). Glad the package got to you intact.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

View attachment 964719

I kinda missed the mark last Christmas tho lol! Be carful what you wish for.

Top Bottom