What's new

KENT BK8 £52.70 + free international delivery

I picked up one of these brushes the last time someone posted a deal. I am so glad I ordered it!!! One of my favorites when I want to treat myself to a pillowy soft shave experience!

This price is even a few bucks cheaper than what I paid so well worth it!

Enjoy!!!

Says free worldwide delivery but it bills me 9 GBP for shipping at checkout.

I just called the vendor to see what the situation here is, presuming a US mailing address, and they tell me that postage is free to America, and that buyers should be sure to click the 'free' mailing option at checkout. 'Tracked postage' (which incurs a charge) seems to be the default button and unless you click otherwise, that will be applied.

Incidentally, I ordered a BK8 personally yesterday, and made the 'delivery option button error' myself initially.

I haven't received my order yet, but have spoken to the staff on the telephone twice, and they seem to be on the ball. Should you have any more queries, you can phone them directly:

Tel Customer Enquiries: 0844 453 3209

International: (+44) 0844 453 3209

Hope this is helpful.

Last edited:
New to the Forum, lurking for a while to get a feel of the formum, thank you for this great find.. its a very good price, Ordered mine!

Just checked the site and the only shaving brush displayed is the BK2. Way to go B&B, you bought them out!

For anyone that's ordered from HQ Hair and lives in America, what postal carrier delivered your brush? I'm chomping at the bit to try this brush and the tracking number they sent me isn't the most helpful.

Top Bottom