What's new

Kent Beard Brush

I have one similar in shape but the handle isn't bent and it's stained darker. I really like the feel of it in my hand and on my beard and mustache.

Dale

Kent's brushes and combs are well worth it. Whether it's a brush or comb for your beard, a small comb for a mustache or just a comb to use on you hair, they are fantastic.

Very swank! I don't have enough beard real estate to need that, so I picked up a small travel boar bristle brush I use on the goatee.

Googling Boar bristle Pocket Beard Brush will show the basics of the one I have. I can't recall where I picked it up though now.

I just ordered one. An indulgence for sure. I will give it a review next week after it comes in and I give it a whirl.

Interesting timing for me in finding this thread. I've been using Kent FOT combs for my beard along with a 50 year old expensive boar's bristle paddle style hair brush (rectangular bristle field with handle). No clue as to the make/model as it's label and much of the wood finish has long since worn off. I simply don't recall other than it was spendy back in the day. As an aside I'm looking at a Kent OG4 to replace it. Anyone have any experience with that model?

Been looking at small pocket sized travel beard brushes to augment the small FOT combs with the Kent MC4 queuing up with the much less expensive offereings from both Zeus and SilberHaar. But unlike Dustin who has the Zeus, I have a full beard. Again any experience with the Kent would be most appreciated.

Last edited:
Interesting timing for me in finding this thread. I've been using Kent FOT combs for my beard along with a 50 year old expensive boar's bristle hair brush (rectangular bristle field with handle). No clue as to the make/model as it's label and much of the wood finish has long since worn off. I simply don't recall other than it was spendy back in the day. As an aside I'm looking at a Kent OG4 to replace it. Anyone have any experience with that model?

Been looking at small pocked sized travel beard brushes to augment the small FOT combs with the Kent MC4 queuing up with the much less expensive offereings from both Zeus and SilberHaar. But unlike Dustin who has the Zeus, I have a full beard. Again any experience with the Kent would be most appreciated.

Bob,

I can't be a great deal of help as my brush has not arrived nor have a used the model you mentioned, but the reviews of the Kent Beard brush I ordered remarked the brush was smaller than anticipated. It also comes with a "travel bag".

Tony,
Yeah if I remember correctly that BRD2 you ordered is around 6.5" long with handle. And the description mentions suit pocket carry.
I'm not looking for a handled brush for carry looking instead at these 3.25" ~ 3.5" oval models.
Appreciate the quick response though. :)

Update... liked the fact that the Kent MC4 is 3.9" (still a nice pocketable size) versus the ~3.1" to 3.25" Zeus / SilberHarr plus the obvious Kent quality. Found one for $37.73 shipped and pulled the trigger!

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom